Daytona Beach Alimony Lawyer
Do you need an attorney for a spousal support issue?
Look no further than Buckmaster & Ellzey if you need a Daytona Beach alimony
lawyer. Our attorneys are experienced in all areas of family law, including
divorce and spousal support. Alimony cases require an attorney who is
relentless and dedicated to getting the best possible results for their
client. Our lawyers treat every client with respect and never stop fighting
until the best possible outcome has been achieved.
Reasons to Choose Our Firm:
- Former prosecutors
- Skilled litigators
- Dedicated to each client's best interests
- Experienced in all areas of family law
Speak with an attorney from our team right away if you need to fight for
a fair alimony order in Daytona Beach. We are prepared to help you win
the court order that you deserve.
Call us today at (888) 785-6548 to schedule a consultation!
Spousal Support Lawyer in Daytona Beach
"Alimony" and "spousal support" are both terms used
to describe the financial support ordered by a court by one spouse of
another following a
divorce. If one spouse is financially disadvantaged and the other spouse has the
ability to pay, spousal support may be awarded. A Daytona Beach divorce
attorney can review your specific circumstances and advise as to the best
course of action in pursuing alimony. Many factors are considered in the
determination of whether or not it should be awarded and the amounts involved.
These can include:
- The duration of the marriage
- The age and physical and emotional condition of each party
- The non-financial contributions of each party to the marriage
- The standard of living established during the marriage
- The financial resources and all sources of income available to each party
following the divorce
- The projected time involved in either party reestablishing their career
or income earning capability
Pursuing a Just Decision
At Buckmaster & Ellzey, we can help you pursue a fair alimony award, whether
you are the contributing spouse or the recipient. The court may award
five different kinds of alimony:
- Temporary alimony (while divorce proceedings are ongoing)
- Lump sum alimony
- Rehabilitative alimony (to assist one spouse while they reestablish their
own sources of income)
- Permanent alimony
- Bridge-the Gap-Alimony (an award to assist a party with legitimate identifiable
short-term needs that cannot exceed 2 years)
Our firm can also assist with modifications of spousal support if the circumstances
of either party have changed following the original court order. We understand
that divorce is a very emotional experience and are here to help you address
the legal and financial aspects as best as possible.
Contact a Daytona Beach alimony lawyer
for assistance in pursuing a favorable decision regarding spousal support.